Affordable & Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Ready To Help
My law office understands that when people hire an attorney to review their finances, they are often experiencing very stressful situations. They need someone who cares about their concerns and doesn’t simply go through the motions. For that reason, I make sure my clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the reassurance they deserve. I understand the stress that financial problems can cause, and I am committed to making sure your questions and concerns are addressed promptly and clearly.
For many years, I have been providing expert legal assistance for clients in need. I have worked in many different fields of law in the process and place great value on quality and respectability.
Overview: What our legal practice offers
• I have many years of experience in bankruptcy, debt settlement and foreclosure law
• I provide expert legal advice and representation
• I return phone calls and emails within one business day
• I provide honest assessments of cases, whether good or bad and whether I make money or not
• I perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail
• I provide a free initial consultation to evaluate your case
Overview: Our services in this area
• A free analysis of your financial situation and evaluation of your income to see if you qualify for Chapter 7
• Free review of your assets to make sure that you do not lose anything
• Free review of your debts to determine which ones are dischargeable and whether bankruptcy is right for you
• Preparation and filing of your bankruptcy petition
• I prepare you for your court appearance and attend the hearing with you
• I quickly answer any questions you may have
Katharine has been helping clients in Powell and surrounding communities in Ohio. Lewis Center, Shawnee Hills, Ostrander, Scioto, Marysville, and Bellefontaine. She has also extended her practice area to help individuals in several counties in Ohio. Delaware County, Logan County, Knox County, Union County, and Morrow County.